Wednesday, July 20, 2005

[BB] Course site merges

A number of faculty request that we merge multiple course sections or listings into one course site on Blackboard.  We are happy to do that.  The easiest and most accurate way to get us the information is to go to www.snurl.com/bbforms and fill out the Course Merge form.  Courses for this fall all have "-061" at the end of the course ID. 
 
This form is simply mailed to me, so the format you use is not terribly important. Feel free to use the comments section to clarify your request or to include multiple merges on one form.
 
I try to work on your request the day that I get it.  I send an e-mail confirmation when I have set things up.  The merges are actually performed overnight.
 
Bill Vilberg
305-284-3949 (work); 786-218-3052 (cell); 305-255-9138 (home)