Monday, August 16, 2010

[BB] On the lookout for a CaneID Blackboard Login Issue

Bb Users,

 

We have discovered a very rare instance where once people make the choice to login to Blackboard using CaneID, and enter the CaneID and password, Blackboard never loads. The page remains blank.

 

Currently I am aware of only 3 people who are affected by this, and I think I know what condition causes the problem, but I am still collecting data to make sure we understand how to fix it. If you have this problem (or talk to anyone else who does), please let me know right away. You can still access Blackboard with your old Blackboard login while I work on finding a fix.

 

Again, please encourage anyone who has this problem to contact me directly so I can inform them when it is fixed.

 

As always, thank you for your cooperation.

 

-Jennifer

 

_____________________________________

JENNIFER CLISTER
Blackboard System Manager
University of Miami IAC
305-284-3949