Monday, January 26, 2009

Re: [BB] Course access

Me too!
Beth

-----Original Message-----
From: UM Blackboard Announcements [mailto:BB@LISTSERV.MIAMI.EDU] On Behalf Of jeannette diana
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 3:51 PM
To: BB@LISTSERV.MIAMI.EDU
Subject: Re: [BB] Course access

I also received this email.


--- On Mon, 1/26/09, Patricios, Nicholas N. <npatricios@MIAMI.EDU> wrote:

> From: Patricios, Nicholas N. <npatricios@MIAMI.EDU>
> Subject: Re: [BB] Course access
> To: BB@LISTSERV.MIAMI.EDU
> Date: Monday, January 26, 2009, 3:32 PM
> Andrew
> I do not why I received this e-mail. You ought to know it
> as perhaps it did not go where you intended.
> Nicholas
> ________________________________
> From: UM Blackboard Announcements [BB@LISTSERV.MIAMI.EDU]
> On Behalf Of Andrew Green [a.green@MIAMI.EDU]
> Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 2:05 PM
> To: BB@LISTSERV.MIAMI.EDU
> Subject: [BB] Course access
>
> Jennifer,
>
> I'm trying to access some material I put up on one of my
> classes during Spring 2005. I've clicked on the course
> tab, but see no listing for it. Could you please help me
> with this, as it's rather urgent – I'd like to use it
> with my class tomorrow. Thanks.
>
> All the best,
> Andrew