Sunday, October 19, 2008

[BB] Blackboard Problems

Blackboard Users,

I am very sorry, but we are experiencing some Blackboard problems this weekend. The My Current Courses module is not working correctly, and this was causing some problems when people logged in and saw an error. "My Current Courses" has been disabled until we fix it. In the meantime, please access your courses via the "Courses" tab at the top of the Blackboard interface.

In addition, we did a mandatory upgrade of the Wimba voice tools this weekend, and are still experiencing some problems with the voice boards. I am working to get them resolved, and I was promised they would be fixed before Monday, but Monday is getting closer, and I have not gotten anyone to resolve the issue yet.

If you have problems logging in to Blackboard, please try closing the browser and logging in again.

I am very sorry about the problems or frustration these issues are causing. I am doing my best to resolve them as quickly as possible. I will send out a message when I have more information.

Thank you,
Jennifer

Blackboard Help Desk: http://umblackboardhelp.helpdeskconnect.com